HydraFacial treatments are very popular with celebrities and those who want to boost the look of their skin to appear fresh and youthful for an event or special occasion. It is the only treatment that combines detox, cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously, for immediate, radiant results.
Hydrafacial is a technology-driven rejuvenating skin treatment that delivers instant results you can see and feel.
Hydrafacial works by removing dead skin cells and extracting impurities while at the same time enriching the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturising serums. Hydrafacial doesn’t just work on the surface, it works deep within the skin, to deliver a superior treatment which promotes skin health.
Hydrafacial caters to all skin care needs and skin types. Only HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate the skin. HydraFacial serums are made with nourishing ingredients that create an instantly gratifying glow.
Not only is Hydrafacial very quick and pain free, but it delivers instant and lasting results that you can see and feel after every treatment.
Because Hydrafacial caters to all skin types, treatments can be catered to your specific needs. Whether you are concerned about the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, or suffer from acne prone skin, your Hydrafacial treatment will be tailored specifically to what is best for you and your skin.
There is no redness or irritation, so you are good to go straight back to your day to day activities after your treatment!
Back to work
No. of treatments
(1) – Detox using specially formulated lymphatic draining technique helps increase circulation, eliminating toxins.
(2) – Cleansing & exfoliation gently lifts dead skin cells & impurities to deep clean.
(3) – A gentle solution is used to loosen debris from your pores, brightening your skin.
(4) – Extraction of blackheads and impurities in congested areas using honey extract.
(5) – Hydration using a combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides which also produces a plumping effect on your skin.
(6) – Rejuvenation using LED light to stimulate collagen production, reduce redness & make your skin radiant.
Hydrafacial treatments are based on a medical treatment called Hydradermabrasion which involves cleaning, cleansing, exfoliation, hydrating and providing an anti-oxidant protection for healthy and fresh looking skin.
This is non-invasive and suitable for the majority of skin types.
For best results, repeat every 4 weeks.
Treatments & Prices
Are you thinking of having more than one procedure? Talk to us about our package discounts & loyalty program
DISCLAIMER: Your skincare and lifestyle regime both before and after treatment will affect results and outcomes.