Uvex Skyper Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses with SCT-Orange Lens. Includes free soft cover/case
- Orange Lens features Spectrum Control Technology (SCT) to absorb 98%+ blue light emitted from laptops, computers, iPads etc.
- Result is additional screen contrast with sharpened details, which improves focus, reduces eye fatigue and helps inhibit vision problems like cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- 3-position ratcheting lens inclination system and patented, adjustable-length Duoflex comfort cushioned temples for optimal screen viewing; molded-in nose bridge for long-wearing comfort
- Wrap-around uni-lens design with integral side shields offers exceptional clarity; Uvextreme anti-fog coating; easy and economical lens replacement system
- Meets the ANSI Z87+ standard and is certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard; made in the U.S.A.
Computer Vision Syndrome [CVS] is an increasing problem, with nearly 70% of adults experiencing digital eye strain. Uvex Skyper Blue Light Blocking Computer Glasses deliver short and long term protection for your eyes. The Orange Lens features Spectrum Control Technology (SCT), which absorbs more than 98% of the blue light emitted from your laptop, computer, iPad etc. The result is additional screen contrast with sharpened details. This improves your focus and reduces eye fatigue while viewing your screen–especially in a dark environment. More importantly, it means these computer glasses can also help inhibit vision problems like cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Uvex Skyper Blue Light Glasses also offer exceptional comfort for optimal screen viewing. Features include a 3-position ratcheting lens inclination system, adjustable-length Duoflex comfort cushioned temples, a molded-in nose bridge and wrap-around uni-lens.
From the ManufacturerNo matter what your protective eyewear needs are, the Uvex Skyper family has you covered. Features include wrap-around uni-lens design, molded-in nosebridge, sideshields and browguard, adjustable temple lengths, ratcheting lens inclination and simple lens replacement. Made in the USA.